Where to buy second hand books

AE35Unit

]==[]===O °
Just wondering where are you buying your books from in the UK? I'm looking for some F Paul Wilson (primarily Reborn and Legacies) and the prices are ridiculous! Best so far is Abebooks but the edition has no cover image. And when you search Reborn you find images of weird fake babies...
I also want so EdMcbain books.
Ebay is silly so is Amazon! I'll just have to keep looking in charity shops...

Just wondering where are you buying your books from in the UK? I'm looking for some F Paul Wilson (primarily Reborn and Legacies) and the prices are ridiculous! Best so far is Abebooks but the edition has no cover image. And when you search Reborn you find images of weird fake babies...
I also want so EdMcbain books.
Ebay is silly so is Amazon! I'll just have to keep looking in charity shops...
eBay seem not bad for his, ( they have a first edition of reborn for £20) based on a quick search but if they’re too expensive for you it’s always worth asking your local second hand bookseller to keep an eye out - In the shop we have a long line of stuff people are interested in.

eBay seem not bad for his, ( they have a first edition of reborn for £20) based on a quick search but if they’re too expensive for you it’s always worth asking your local second hand bookseller to keep an eye out - In the shop we have a long line of stuff people are interested in.
Yea I just want cheap paperbacks. And we don't have a s/h bookshop here

Yea I just want cheap paperbacks. And we don't have a s/h bookshop here
Most of them can be contacted by email or message and most will be happy to post it out. Sadly once a book becomes scarce it does have a market value and the second hand market tend to be savvy about it.

Oh also worth chatting to local charity shops - they get loads in that they just shift on.

Ebay or Amazon usually for used books, if I need something specific

Back