What are Your Choices for the Best Most Memorable Moments and Scenes in all of Cinema ?

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Terminator Genisys The battle of the two 800 old vs new. I love that scene and have a bit of soft spot for this film.:)

mosaix

Shropshire, U.K.
Supporter
There are several scenes in Shane that are memorable but one really stands out for me.

The scene is in the bar, the camera is low to the floor looking up to the swing-doors in the far wall. In walks Jack Palance (the baddy as usual) with a lear that only he knew how to do. A dog near the camera gets up, wimpers, and with it's tail between its legs creeps from the room.

The dog deserves an Oscar.

Jeffbert

The Wrath of Khan has one of Spock's dumbest/strangest lines. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." As though he wasn't going to die either way. As I recall, Nimoy uttered the same line in a Transformers film. Spock simply would not say anything so wrong as that. Similar to the overly redundant statement that was on the best birthday card I ever received "Annihilation, Jim. Total, complete, absolute annihilation." Such a character is known for his concise statement, never redundant.

Nazis at the Center of the Earth had a scene similar to the Futurama episode in which Bender sold his body. :ROFLMAO: In Futurama, Nixon's head had bought Bender's body, but ended-up attached to an enormous robot body. In Nazis-- a similar scene, with Hitler's head attached to a similarly huge robot body. Funny as ****! May have been funny only because I had seen Futurama, but I think as it was unexpected, it was funny even without having seen Futurama.

Airplane! was shown by TCM immediately followed by the film it parodied, Zero Hour! Watching these films in that order had me laughing at what was a very serious film. Every scene, item by item, was parodied by Airplane!

The Thing, the 1st remake. I 1st knew of this scene when a coworker described it to me. Horror though it may have been, I found it hilarious. So, they have the injured guy on the table, and the doctor is about to operate on him. Nothing funny about that. Suddenly the guy's chest opens and bits off the doctor's hands. Not funny, but when they decapitated the guy and the head sprouted spider-like legs, and scurried away, I just could not help but laugh my head off!

:LOL:

Jeffbert

Oh, almost forgot about THE EVIL DEAD II! This made me laugh and angry at the same time, because I suffered a concussion when 2 or 3, and had involuntary movement on the left side. Thus, to me, it was mocking my disability, which reminded me of my Elementary school day, when others took pleasure in tormenting me. Dr. Strangelove had a scene with similar content. How I would have loved to cut off my entire left arm! But, seeing Ash's hand crawl across the floor, climb the tablecloth, coming to get him, made me laugh and angry; strange combination.