Destroyer Trilogy: free for 5 days only

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
I'm pleased to announce that the Destroyer Trilogy, a SF mystery which is published today, is free to download for all sffchronicles members through Amazon from Wednesday until Sunday:

chrons-destroyer-2.jpg
chrons-survivor-2.jpg
chrons-insurrection-2.jpg

Jaigar expected to wake up after thirty years to start building a new world in another star system. Instead, he finds himself one of a handful of survivors on an abandoned colony ship.

With no food or water, and only emergency power, his first challenge is to keep everyone alive. The next is to try and understand their situation, by figuring out what happened to the original crew and other colonists.

But Jaigar will find himself in more danger than he expects, especially when each of the other survivors has a secret that could help him - or kill him.

Book 1: Destroyer

Book 2: Survivor

Book 3: Insurrection

You can download the full trilogy here:

Amazon.com: Amazon.com : Brian G Turner Destroyer Trilogy
Amazon UK: Amazon.co.uk : Brian G Turner Destroyer Trilogy
Amazon Canada: Amazon.ca : Brian G Turner Destroyer Trilogy
Amazon Australia: Amazon.com.au : Brian G Turner Destroyer Trilogy
Amazon France: Amazon.fr : Brian G Turner Destroyer Trilogy
Amazon Germany: Amazon.de : Brian G Turner Destroyer Trilogy
Amazon Netherlands: Amazon.nl : Brian G Turner Destroyer Trilogy

If you read any of the books, a short review posted to Amazon/GoodReads would be very much appreciated (even a single sentence, saying whether you liked it or not, is great!). :)

EDIT: Amazon Canada hasn't yet updated with the Kindle version of Destroyer. Also, the paperback for Insurrection hasn't yet migrated to all Amazon websites.

Last edited:
And here was I thinking I was reducing my to-read list.

I'll download this shortly, but it'll take me a while to get to it.

Also, tweet a thingummydoodle and I'll RT it.

Downloaded. Thank you for your generosity! I'll definitely leave a review.

Oh happy day! I've been so eager to see this story in its final form, I'll be downloading it at once.

I downloaded it, but can't guarantee I will get to it right away. Thank you!

I went to the Amazon site, but the DL appeared to be ONLY for "kindleunlimited" users. What am I doing wrong ? (I do have a PRIME account, but that doesn't seem to be the key. Thank you.

I went to the Amazon site, but the DL appeared to be ONLY for "kindleunlimited" users. What am I doing wrong ? (I do have a PRIME account, but that doesn't seem to be the key. Thank you.
The link provided is for the complete trilogy. If you go to the individual books, you can download them without unlimited.

Interesting !
Gotta pat $11.99 for Destroyer, and free for Kindle users for the other two.or pay the $11.99 each for paperbacks. !
But don't you have to pay for Kindle readers, a fee ?

Not quite free for me in Canada ! :cry: Oh well ??

Click on the "buy" link for "0.00" underneath - that should do it. :)

Interesting !
Gotta pat $11.99 for Destroyer, and free for Kindle users for the other two.or pay the $11.99 each for paperbacks. !
But don't you have to pay for Kindle readers, a fee ?

Not quite free for me in Canada ! :cry: Oh well ??

I'm really sorry for the issue with Amazon Canada at the moment - the ebook is simply delayed, as for some reason Amazon.ca thought Destroyer was a public domain work and refused to stock the ebook. However, I've been chasing this up via support and expect it to go up very soon. Even after Sunday, Destroyer will only be $0.99 anyway.

Last edited:
Wow! I've never read anything from you, but I am so grateful for your generosity! The trilogy is added to my Kindle. Will take a while to get to it, but I promise I will. Also sharing this on social media for better reach. Cheers, Brian!