Judge Fear's Big Day Out and Other Stories

Luiglin

Getting worse one day at a time
Supporter
Hi all,

sometime back I won a short story competition for Judge Dredd Megazine - read the original Chrons press release.

Back at the start of June I had an personal message sent to me on the Chrons from a commissioning editor at Rebellion/Abaddon Books. They'd been searching for me - I found a tweet call out back in late 2019, must upgrade my online presence :ROFLMAO: . My winning competition entry is now to be included in an anthology called Judge Fear's Big Day Out and Other Stories out in November 2020!
Stuart aka Luiglin

Well done, Luiglin!

I just hope you didn't base the character on any of the Moderation team...
No, they found me via the original Chrons press release, registered a user and dropped me a personal conversation note :)

Good going Luiglin. Congrats and all the best of luck with the issue. So, onto the big time now? You know, your first novel?

Good going Luiglin. Congrats and all the best of luck with the issue. So, onto the big time now? You know, your first novel?
I've had a novel on Amazon for a few years now, but yes, I really need to finish of my Dark Lord or Short Investigations or the Four short story collection WiPs :LOL:

May you be a productive droid in service to the Tharg. Congratulations and best wishes that it keeps on rolling to even more! (y)

K2

Back