Where could I watch some Classic Doctor Who?

CriticalCarrot

I've been meaning to watch every episode of Classic Doctor Who since I've not seen much, only a couple of seasons from the Tom Baker era. So I was wondering if anyone knows where I can watch the rest of it?

If you are in the U.K. the BritBox has all the episodes of classic who from number 1 on. There are even the lost episodes where lost footage is replaced with animation or the sound track and stills.

Thanks CriticlaCarrot. I too am keen to go back and watch the older Doctor Who. (Currently binge watching the newer ones.)

If you are in the U.K. the BritBox has all the episodes of classic who from number 1 on. There are even the lost episodes where lost footage is replaced with animation or the sound track and stills.
Thanks a lot for the recommendation, just finished making my account.

The best way is still by DVD though. The extras included are a real bonus for anyone interested in Who.

Perhaps. Not in the US. Unless you pay for their access to BritBox, or pay per episode.
There also seems to be some sort of "free" access to HBO max via Amazon, however their own (HBO) description does not mention classic series.

Last edited:
hey everyone how are you all :)

I found this website couple months back I think Episodes - Old Doctor Who

Its really good, everything is displayed nicely for example you can just find the tab of specific companions or Doctors and it shows you all the eps they were in and its all completely free to watch :) , some eps or parts of certain stories are missing or jumbled, however that is a very small occurrence from what I have seen looking around so far.

I have watched all of The 5th Doctor first season and its all there and amazing so I highly recommend this site :)

Regards - Declan Sargent

Back