(Found) Looking for a book about alien invasion!

Jpickk

Its been a few years( like 15) since I read it. What I remember is aliens take over the planet and enslave humans to build a tower/ structure that will protect them while they reproduce. The aliens scientists use genetics to increase reproduction from one to three. There is also a character called three eye or third eye( called this because he was shot in the head with a dart but it didnt blow up, leaving him a scar). The resistance is planning on attacking the aliens while they reproduce. I cant remember much more beyond this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. And tia!

This sounds a lot like the Tripods series by John Christopher. It is a trilogy about a dystopian future where an alien race conquered humanity long ago, and fits them with mind controlling implants. A group of boys, at the age to receive their implants, join a resistance group, and have a false implant installed to fool the alien overlords, so that they can infiltrate and sabotage their operations.

If it's not what you're looking for, checking it out anyway, it sounds like it would be up your alley.

Ill have to take a look into this series. But the aliens in this book were more...insectile. Had crab-like hands, could jump extremely high and if I remember correctly communicated by clicks. Also had hardened carapaces. And im not sure if I read the first or second or if there was more than one book.

Yes that is it! Earthrise (2nd book in deathday duology). Thank you so much!