☡Secret Shutin Santa Signup 19 ☡ Post Story Requests Here

I swear upon a copy of a blu-ray of the movie Amelie that I will finish this story this weekend.

Another picture for- (well you know who you are).
IMG_20200811_015451.jpg

. Either tonight or tomorrow night I'll have to dig my muse out of storage and begin the revival process. Fortunately, she hasn't been down too long, I don't think... :confused:
If you get your story paragraph in I promise not to send any flying cats after you.

So...guessing thread?
I have been waiting upon one or two last delinquent paragraphers. Since the four missing have dropped to two I should get on with things.
But because the one or two are story MIA's I have been preoccupied lately with filling in a possible story void. (And sending out the cats en masse).
However
Since I have gotten most of everything necessary mostly outline or in editible format now, we should begin moving on. So in approximately six hours from now, when I finish my shift if not sooner I will put together the files for the guessing thread.
If the days querients and queries that I field for my actually getting wages type work are being particularly thick and nasty, it may be ten or twelve hours from now.

I am particularly impressed, Madame Raccoon, that you have placed a classic Rorschach (middle right) to test whether the humans are smart enough to spot it.
1597834289629.png

Back