☡Secret Shutin Santa Signup 19 ☡ Post Story Requests Here

August-ish, I think. I also haven't started, but I plan to do so this weekend. :)

Up to 4,800 words with another maybe 500 to 1,000 words to go. I have a rough idea of the ending in my mind. We'll see how it works out.

I'm going to guess 6000-7000 words on what I've got in mind--and yes, you're all permitted to laugh hysterically when it turns out I'm entirely wrong.

Now that I think about it, doesn't it give something of a clue to future guesses to indicate how long our stories are/might be? Knowing that Victoria Silverwolf's story is 3000 words, I'll know it wasn't her story if the one I get is more like 5500--but I'll know it might be johnnyjet.

Maybe that just makes it more fun, though. Like a bit of a logic puzzle.

Last edited:
Sloth.jpg

Currently in the process of fixing story problems in my outline.

Alright. The guessing thread goes up tomorrow night.

Main draft done, only down to the line-edit now. Had to take a loose break from Chrons to focus on it. Pre-edit word count: 6,970.

On the bright side, I predicted 6-7k, and delightfully, I wasn't wrong! Unfortunately, I also predicted I would be wrong about that prediction. Which means I was still wrong.

Lesson: Never predict against your own predictions. I caught myself coming *and* going. :oops:

Back