Star Wars: Squadrons

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
EA announced their next Star Wars title this week. Star Wars Squadrons.

Star Wars: Squadrons

First impressions are good. The graphics look sharp and you can play in VR, too. It looks like it will fill the void left by the X-Wing series. EA also promise that unlocks will be made through in game missions, rather than paying out for extras. The game also promises a single player campaign as well as online multiplayer and Fleet Battles.

It's set just after Return of the Jedi. There are 8 ships to fly, (4 Rebel and 4 Imperial.)

Due for release in October, I'll definitely download this. Anyone else interested in this?

Last edited:
It looks very good but probably not a buy for me. I have zero interest in multiplayer and suspect that single player mode would probably just be a fraction of this game. The fleet battle mode (with AI if needed in solo play) just looks like a glorified skirmish mode.

I’ll pass.

LOl. I have the budget "white" version in my loft somewhere. Not a great game, even then.

Star Wars had more than it's fair share of rubbish games. The X-Wing series was one of the few that was actually any good. So i'm pretty excited about what this new game might deliver.

I finally got this working, but I haven’t played it yet thought. I’m not in the mood.