The Martian Wind up on Kindle

Serendipity

A Traditional Eccentric!
My novella The Martian Wind is now available on Kindle. Yay! Finally nailed that formatting niggle! See here

My thanks go chron's millymollymo for designing the wonderful cover. She's an absolute star!

Blurb:

In and above the terraformed chasms of Mars…

Aurora misfires a bolt on the Bolters’ Range into the forest. Next thing she is accused of murder and being a rebel. The case the Archers have against her is so compelling even her lawyer wants her to plea bargain to save her life. But Aurora knows she is innocent…

This is not the only mystery she has to solve… Pipes supply air, water and nanites to keep the chasms green. Unexpected demands for nanites strains the system. This has to stop or the chasms will revert to dust-blown canyons…

MartianWind FB_Header.png

I really enjoyed that story: a mystery combined with a very interesting setting. :)
Thank you for your kind words... someone other than you has suggested that I do a follow-on novella...

I honestly never thought about the wind-up angle.... suggestions for another pun along the lines of 'The Martian...." welcome!

I thought it was a follow up to "The Martian" with its famous "wind" up. But, the book looks interesting and I've now snagged it.