(Found) Looking for title of novel where guns no longer work and characters had to hang glide from building to building in New York. Included Griffin.

vstromsam

Forgot title and author of book I read in late 1970’s or early 1980’s. Guns stopped working. Fantasy creatures came to life, such as griffins. Characters had to hang glide from building to building in New York to face the bad guys. Sorry so little info. Just really trying to find and reconnect with books from my youth. Thank you.

Forgot title and author of book I read in late 1970’s or early 1980’s. Guns stopped working. Fantasy creatures came to life, such as griffins. Characters had to hang glide from building to building in New York to face the bad guys. Sorry so little info. Just really trying to find and reconnect with books from my youth. Thank you.
i was going to sugest change series but it's from 2004 by s m stirling.... so, sorry, no idea

Long time since I read it and I am not sure about the hang gliding or guns but there are fantastical creatures, including a Griffin in James Kahn's World Enough and Time (first part of his New World trilogy)

Just a shot in the dark

Long time since I read it and I am not sure about the hang gliding or guns but there are fantastical creatures, including a Griffin in James Kahn's World Enough and Time (first part of his New World trilogy)

Just a shot in the dark
Thank you. I will check it out.

Ariel by Steven R Boyett

There's a sequel now Elegy Beach
THANK YOU. This is what I was looking for. Very excited to pick up this book that I read back in 1983/84. Also thank you for including info about sequel. You have made my day and I will be heading to our local used book store today. Thank you again.

THANK YOU. This is what I was looking for. Very excited to pick up this book that I read back in 1983/84. Also thank you for including info about sequel. You have made my day and I will be heading to our local used book store today. Thank you again.
Just picked up a copy at local used bookstore. image.jpg

Back