female pilot time travel by frozen in ice future romance revolution politics science fiction 1980’s probably

Rlhightower99

Hi,
im looking for a book I found in my local library but now can’t remember the name of. Had a cover that was from 1970sor 1980s
had a chick in a skin tight white jumpsuit.

it was sci fiction, about a female pilot frozen after being shot down in some sort of battle, and frozen.
She and her copilot (also female) were lost and left there for a while (hundreds of years?)
untiil some guy in the future is hiered by some big shot in the future to find and thaw her.

the guy that was hired, researches her, and falls in love/obsessed with her.

finds her, turns out employer is bad guy, so the 2 of them escape
sex (not romance novel sex)
the book alludes To some type of revolution that is going to be started by her, prophecy?

i know there is at least 2 more books after, one about her frozen pilot friend.

I tried searching google but didn’t work.

thx!

Can't help you myself, but I'll move this over to Book Search where it might get a bit more attention.

"
The year: 2016.While flying a peacekeeping mission over North Korea, Air Force pilot Bree "Banzai" Maguire is shot down. Instead of the North Korean troops she expected, she finds herself captured by a mad scientist and put in bio-stasis. When she wakes, everything has changed. It's 2176, the world is in crisis, and she is a hotly contested prize. Once, Banzai's job was to protect democracy; now a mysterious voice claims she must bring it back.

The year: 2176.U.C.E. Commander Ty Armstrong is a decorated SEAL, combat veteran, and part-time treasure hunter. Seeking one elusive prize has become a personal obsession for him: Banzai Maguire, who was never found after her mysterious disappearance 160 years earlier. His quest to find her remains takes him into enemy territory where he discovers that not only is she very much alive, he might have already fallen in love with her. But before he can bring her to safety, they are captured by the charming, yet ruthless, Emperor of Asia. Ty vows to escape with Banzai at his side. But his captor has other plans for him—and for Banzai Maguire."

"
The year: 2016.While flying a peacekeeping mission over North Korea, Air Force pilot Bree "Banzai" Maguire is shot down. Instead of the North Korean troops she expected, she finds herself captured by a mad scientist and put in bio-stasis. When she wakes, everything has changed. It's 2176, the world is in crisis, and she is a hotly contested prize. Once, Banzai's job was to protect democracy; now a mysterious voice claims she must bring it back.

The year: 2176.U.C.E. Commander Ty Armstrong is a decorated SEAL, combat veteran, and part-time treasure hunter. Seeking one elusive prize has become a personal obsession for him: Banzai Maguire, who was never found after her mysterious disappearance 160 years earlier. His quest to find her remains takes him into enemy territory where he discovers that not only is she very much alive, he might have already fallen in love with her. But before he can bring her to safety, they are captured by the charming, yet ruthless, Emperor of Asia. Ty vows to escape with Banzai at his side. But his captor has other plans for him—and for Banzai Maguire."
It seems like the one, well done.
And welcome to Chronicles

Back