Vagrant Queen

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
I just watched the first episode of this Syfy series and loved it.
I thought that my reaction might be due to my low entertainment standards, but the show seems to be fairly well received by fans and critics. It premiered March 27 and is scheduled to wrap up May 21, so I'll be catching up on demand.
Fun watching for the virus homebound. :)

I've not seen it yet, but did see something the other day which made me think that this is right up my ally.

Caught up through sixth episode, with two left to to air.
Episodes three and four were mysteriously missing on my cable service, but I found them on the Syfy site.
The series has a cartoonish quality that find appealing, and the writing frequently sparkles.
I'm already wondering if Syfy plans to continue the show.

Caught up through sixth episode, with two left to to air.
Episodes three and four were mysteriously missing on my cable service, but I found them on the Syfy site.
The series has a cartoonish quality that find appealing, and the writing frequently sparkles.
I'm already wondering if Syfy plans to continue the show.

Who knows , they might continue it. :)

I hope so. Killjoys has finished now, and I was really disappointed that Dark Matter didn't get a decent finish. (Good show, that.)

So, can I just watch these on the SyFy web site?

I hope so. Killjoys has finished now, and I was really disappointed that Dark Matter didn't get a decent finish. (Good show, that.)

Had Dark Matter continued they were going to do a crossover with Killjoys .:confused:

Maybe. They ask for a service provider log-in, which didn't work with Chrome but did with Edge.

I'm not sure I like the idea of a Darkmatter/Killjoys crossover episodes.

I'll try tonight for the Vagrant Queen.

I had become disenchanted with Dark Matter as it developed. The Blink Drive had revived my interest, and then (in a blink ;)) it was all over. :(

Bumping this. I tried to view it on SyFY’s website, but it asked me for a login. I don’t suppose I’d be able to find it on Amazon Prime?

Looks like they've got it, but not free with Prime. Here, the series can be purchased for $14.99 HD; $9.99, SD.

thanks Reberg. I kinda resent paying for Prime already and then paying again for something. I have a few other bits to watch frost, so maybe I will wait.

Yeah. I'm shelling out monthly fees for services I don't use a lot -- single show interests.
Availability probably rests on who has rights to what, where and when. Maybe it will appear free when it's gone through all its other windows.

Bumping this. I bought the BlueRay today. (I figured that if i have to pay to stream, i might as well buy a physical copy. I figured i'd watch it after i finish Humans.

Maybe it's just me being childish, but i do enjoy some spaceships in my Sci-Fi.

So i Binged this today and had to say it was better than i expected.

It started out pretty averagely. Clearly a very low budget show, the acting was fair to middling and it was quite often played for laughs. (The whole "Not yours" joke wore thin after the first time i saw it.) After a few episodes, the actors and writers really got into their stride and it got a lot better. The episode that pastiched Clue was especially good. The cast were quite likable with Commander Lazaro ending up being a pretty decent bad guy and he was definitely the most improved character. With the exception of what i'd consider a minor cliff hanger, i thought the series ended well.

I liked the slow motion/bullet time kind of thing that each episode had.

Has anyone read the comic this was based on?

Last edited: