Vagrant Queen

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
I just watched the first episode of this Syfy series and loved it.
I thought that my reaction might be due to my low entertainment standards, but the show seems to be fairly well received by fans and critics. It premiered March 27 and is scheduled to wrap up May 21, so I'll be catching up on demand.
Fun watching for the virus homebound. :)

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I've not seen it yet, but did see something the other day which made me think that this is right up my ally.

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
Caught up through sixth episode, with two left to to air.
Episodes three and four were mysteriously missing on my cable service, but I found them on the Syfy site.
The series has a cartoonish quality that find appealing, and the writing frequently sparkles.
I'm already wondering if Syfy plans to continue the show.

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Caught up through sixth episode, with two left to to air.
Episodes three and four were mysteriously missing on my cable service, but I found them on the Syfy site.
The series has a cartoonish quality that find appealing, and the writing frequently sparkles.
I'm already wondering if Syfy plans to continue the show.
Who knows , they might continue it. :)

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I hope so. Killjoys has finished now, and I was really disappointed that Dark Matter didn't get a decent finish. (Good show, that.)

So, can I just watch these on the SyFy web site?

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
I hope so. Killjoys has finished now, and I was really disappointed that Dark Matter didn't get a decent finish. (Good show, that.)

Had Dark Matter continued they were going to do a crossover with Killjoys .:confused:

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter

Maybe. They ask for a service provider log-in, which didn't work with Chrome but did with Edge.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I'm not sure I like the idea of a Darkmatter/Killjoys crossover episodes.

I'll try tonight for the Vagrant Queen.

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
I had become disenchanted with Dark Matter as it developed. The Blink Drive had revived my interest, and then (in a blink ;)) it was all over. :(

Trollheart

I've only watched episode one but I loved it. Definitely had a Killjoys vibe for me. Have the whole season now so must put the time aside to watch it. And about a hundred other shows...