Magazine submissions 2020

Glitch

Supporter
It's been quiet of late and I'm in need of submissions for Kraxon Magazine | Science fiction and fantasy magazine from Kraxon Publishing

Genre – Science Fiction, Fantasy or related sub genres such as supernatural, utopian and post-apocalyptic to name a few.
Length – 1,050 (+/- 50) words excluding the title.
Maturity rating – Family friendly.
Payment – £60 GBP

I would rather avoid stories that reflect the current virus crisis. But that's only a guideline.

More information can be found on the submission page - Submissions - Kraxon Magazine

You can send submissions to shorts.sub@kraxonpublishing.co.uk

Or ask any questions in this thread

I'll see if I can shave a few hundred words off of a fantasy story to get it within the word count. :)

Crivens! It must be going around. I have ideas, as well, which is a rare enough thing. I'll be at work during the day (in my makeshift office in the living room), and then checking to see that no more members of my family are trying to pop off this week. After that, I'll try to write something which makes sense to someone other than me.

I ain't got nothin'... At least of good enough quality.

K2

It's been quiet of late and I'm in need of submissions for Kraxon Magazine | Science fiction and fantasy magazine from Kraxon Publishing

Genre – Science Fiction, Fantasy or related sub genres such as supernatural, utopian and post-apocalyptic to name a few.
Length – 1,050 (+/- 50) words excluding the title.
Maturity rating – Family friendly.
Payment – £60 GBP

I would rather avoid stories that reflect the current virus crisis. But that's only a guideline.

More information can be found on the submission page - Submissions - Kraxon Magazine

You can send submissions to shorts.sub@kraxonpublishing.co.uk

Or ask any questions in this thread

I think I have one for you. I’ll just check the word count :)