Books that Didn't Buy and Regretted It

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Which Books did you fail to buy and regret afterward?

1. Bloodsong Warrior Witch of Hel
2. Bloodsong Warrior Rebel of Hel
3. Bloodsong Warrior Beast of Hel

All three written by C Dean Anderson under the name Asa Drake. All three book of the trilogy had covers done by Boris Vellejo And they were magnificent covers . A compete set of the trilogy was there the bying at Barnes and Nobel and I didn't buy them.:confused:

I had an opportunity to purchase the complete Nonesuch Dickens when I was at university. Of course, being a penniless student I couldn't possibly manage it. I still wish I had begged or borrowed the money to buy them.

I had an opportunity to purchase the complete Nonesuch Dickens when I was at university. Of course, being a penniless student I couldn't possibly manage it. I still wish I had begged or borrowed the money to buy them.

I just looked that up. This quite set.

They are all available through amazon us paperback editions-though ...
They are listed with these names.
As Asa Drake: (original trilogy)

1. Warrior Witch of Hel (1985)
  2. Death Riders of Hel (1986)
  3. Werebeasts of Hel (1986)

Generally many. There was, in the town of Guildford where I lived for some time, a bookshop called Thorpes at the top of the High Street. It was in a building called the Constitutional Hall with a small and unassuming frontage However it had a rear hall about the size of a church crammed full of antiquarian books. Row upon row of gorgeous volumes from the 19th century and before. And from books that had degenerated beyond reasonable repair all the engravings and pictures carefully cut out and filed by subject in racks and racks of slim drawers to purchase and frame if you so desired.
British TV presenter Sandy Toksvig has also written her fond memories of it.

I went back there when I was older and richer with the intent of buying a small collection. It had become a fashion store.
I have no idea what became of the stock, I just pray that it was not pulped or burned.

Thunder Man of Two Worlds by John Bloodstone

Back