New Fantasy Anthology (aka the DISTAFF women again...)

As glaciers and ice are melting on Norway's Lemseggen Ridge, Viking and later artifacts are being found in the 'Lost Lendbreen Pass.' One item carbon dated to AD800, they were unsure of until some folks on their facebook page informed them as to what it was:

Distaff.jpg

You can read more about the above distaff, other items, and more regarding the archeological research here:
The Hunt for the Lost Mountain Pass - Secrets of the Ice

An good omen or inspiration perhaps...

K2

Last edited:
I've put my unfinished one aside for now and started a fairy story instead. The original was a fairy tale, of the Brothers Grimm variety, but didn't have actual fairies in it. This one (begun yesterday, in between episodes ofediting a different anthology) stars the Fae and should (hopefully) pass the BT. If I finish it...

Your friendly lists geek is back, having come back from being over the moon with just getting a silver honourable mention in the writers of the future contest...

State of writing is thus...
  1. Juliana Spink Mills - done and ready for someone else editing it
  2. Kerry Buchanan - given up on wrestling with end of story and started writing a new one
  3. The Judge - nope stage
  4. Jo Zebedee - .... stage
  5. Nixie - contemplating rewriting the beginning
  6. millymollymo - given up on 1st story and now editing another story dug out of the virtual drawer
  7. Abernovo - on it stage
  8. crystal haven - started writing stage
  9. Teresa Egerton -unknown
  10. Mouse - Editing
  11. Susan Boulton - unknown

Thanks for the updates Mouse and Teresa - there's still plenty of time as closing date is 30th June.

State of writing is thus...
  2. Kerry Buchanan - given up on wrestling with end of story and started writing a new one
  4. Jo Zebedee - .... stage
  6. millymollymo - given up on 1st story and now editing another story dug out of the virtual drawer
  7. Abernovo - on it stage
  9. Teresa Egerton - not started yet (deadline to meet elsewhere)
  10. Mouse - done and ready for someone else editing it

Your friendly neighbourhood lists geek is back with the latest state of play of writing for Fae Femme Tales....
  2. Kerry Buchanan - first draft complete, now hunting for typos
  4. Jo Zebedee - not started yet
  7. Abernovo - words are being written
  9. Teresa Egerton - not started yet (deadline to meet elsewhere)
  10. Mouse - done and ready for someone else editing it
If other ladies want to join in the fun, do let us know...

What if @Juliana, @Mouse and I do a three-way story swap in, say a couple of days from now? I'd like to get other sets of eyes on mine, as I'm not sure if it's too cheesy and naff, and I can rely on Mouse, at least, to tell it how it is! My Plan B story is less fairy-tale-ish, although it's a feminist reworking of an actual fairy tale.