Free books from Osprey Publishing

Overread

Searching for a flower
This might interest some after some history books and reference material. Osprey are giving away 5 different ebooks each week for several weeks right now .

Simply register an account, add the books to your basket and then enter the code into your cart. Note the store has a "no payment needed" payment option when you go through to pay so you don't even have to give any payment details at all.

The books change each week. This week there's Sassanian Elite Cavalry AD 224–642, US Marine vs Japanese Infantryman and 3 more!

I might be blind, but I don't see any codes anywhere...

Good call! Have ordered the one on Sassanian cavalry - though I still have a bundle of Osprey books on my shelves I haven't read yet... :)
Yeah, I count 14 unread on my shelf just from where I can see them. :unsure: Definitely they were something that were a bit 'more-ish' every time I popped into a book store. I think they fill my boyish collecting tendencies, such as Panini football cards or Star Wars figures did. Loads to collect in a recognisable and nice format or...

...along with the other fifty-ish books I picked up and remain unread, I somehow sensed in the years before that by 2020 I would have a lot of free time...

Anyway, I've had a look at the ones they are offering and I either have them or aren't too interested in the period at the mo'. Plus still don't have an e-reader. Enjoy! :)