star trek doctor who cross over

logan_run

Science fiction fantasy
would you like the doctorr neet he crew of the enterprise which enterpise crew which doctor?

Last edited:
How about the Doctor meets Q...

And that explains why the Doctor is always getting into trouble as well :)

I got a faint memory from a Star Trek novel I read in the seventies, a man with curly hair, travelling through time in a blue box, met Kirk for a moment

When I was a kid watching TNG I always wanted an episode where a blue box would materialise in cargo bay one, and when Picard goes to investigate, out steps Sylvester McCoy...

I got a faint memory from a Star Trek novel I read in the seventies, a man with curly hair, travelling through time in a blue box, met Kirk for a moment
I know this one too.

Could be My Enemy, My Ally by Diane Duane or Ishmael by Barbara Hambly. Both reference Doctor Who, but I think it may be Ishmael.

I think I read that book, but it escapes me at the moment I remember a scene in the book , It was Kirk's Enterprise and it was some brief of Holodeck simulation of Tom Baker's Doctor number 4 . It could be novel by either Kathleen sky or Diane Duane, But im not sure.

Back