Gollancz Masterworks

Foxbat

None The Wiser
Supporter
I’m probably behind the times here but when I recently bought a novel from Gollancz for my kindle, I noticed a blurb on how the series began by publishing selected novels but since the advent of digital readers, this is expanding to a much greater selection in the digital arena (fuelled, I presume, by the lack of printing costs). Hopefully, some of the less popular and more obscure books might become available. Personally, I’d like to see the Lemmus series become available digitally (my old copies are somewhat yellowing with small print that’s hard on these ageing eyes).

This is good news for us readers of older SF&F and I just thought I’d mention it :)

Were these the ones with the Yellow Jackets? I have a few on my shelves at home.

Gollancz have reprinted classic SF under the masterworks banner for some years . Thay now have Gatway Essentials . The books on their web site have both printed and e books versions . I recently bought a Keith Roberts colection , containing some long out of print books.