Star Wars: The High Republic in pre-production since 2018!!

Hating what Disney has done to Star Wars is not the same thing as hating Star Wars.

Nope it is not. You would have fans be nothing but sheep who accept whatever their corporate overlords throw them? Since Disney took over I don't get a sense that anyone there truly cares about SW. Rather that they paid a sh*tload of money for this property and all their choices are based not on genuine interest in the story and the world, but on how they best can exploit said property to get a maximum number of butts in seats or shift a maximum number of units.

To say I'm excited about today's announcement is an understatement...(it’s a trans media thing, not just films)

Star Wars Announcement

pH
Justina Ireland and Daniel José Older are involved? I'm on board. Much as I thought the Rise of Skywalker could have been stronger as a film, I was most impressed with the new trilogy overall -- and I remember being taken to see the original Star Wars as a wean in 1977. Writers like Ireland and Older mean not only have this project got talent, but it's got people who know and love the universe.