New from Gordon Doherty - LEGIONARY: DARK EAGLE

Gordon Doherty

After many months of writing, it's a big day for me :) :

What hope has one forgotten soldier of bringing an emperor to justice?

Winter, 382 AD. The Gothic War is over. After years of bloodshed, the Eastern Roman Empire and the Goths have struck a deal for peace. Imperial heralds crow about the treaty as if it were a triumph. Feasts and celebrations take place across the Eastern provinces. Every hero of the war is honoured and acclaimed... except one.

Tribunus Pavo languishes in exile, haunted by a dark truth: that it was Gratian, Emperor of the West – the most powerful man alive – who caused the war and manipulated its every turn. Tormented by memories of loved ones lost during the great conflict, one word tolls endlessly through Pavo’s mind: Justice!

But in this great game of empire, justice rarely comes without a grave cost…

If you fancy reading it, you can pick up a copy for a few quid here

Hey Gordon! I wanted to mention that I finished Empires of Bronze: Son of Ishtar, and loved it. Great characters, great world-building ... tremendously effective battle scenes. I listened to it on Audible. I hope we'll see the sequel this year?

Also, your narrator is phenomenal. Great job all around, and I highly recommend the book. CC

edit - I left a review at the Audible site.

Hey Gordon! I wanted to mention that I finished Empires of Bronze: Son of Ishtar, and loved it. Great characters, great world-building ... tremendously effective battle scenes. I listened to it on Audible. I hope we'll see the sequel this year?

Also, your narrator is phenomenal. Great job all around, and I highly recommend the book. CC
Ha - cheers! That's a nice thing to hear just as I'm about to sign off for the week :)
The good news is part 2 'Dawn of War' is coming out in May. I'll keep you posted!

Actually, here's my recent newsletter which touches on the coming May release

Cool - thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to it, CC