DISCUSSION THREAD -- February 2020 -- 75-Word Writing Challenge

@BT Jones .... A Highland Echo .... BT gives us a glimpse of the witchcraft of love in all of it's timelessness.
Welcome to the Chrons and to the 75! I'm impressed for a 10 min. story. Well done.

So is that 5 new members entering the 75 worder so far this month? That’s pretty cool. (y)
There was one more newcomer, which get his story deleted because of 84 words and we might loose another newcomer entry. That's too bad, it must be a bummer to start this way.

@BT Jones .... A Highland Echo .... BT gives us a glimpse of the witchcraft of love in all of it's timelessness.
Welcome to the Chrons and to the 75! I'm impressed for a 10 min. story. Well done.
Thanks very much Parson, I enjoyed the challenge. And I have to say I really enjoyed For Want of a Ring. I loved the lyricism and flow of the words, and that closing line is just a knockout!

So, my knight errant is a night's error, as much a fantasy as his aquatic paramour? Still, romantic fantasy was the genre, and he seems to have managed happy at least part of the ever after…

JJ Maier offers a memento of one who lost and gained.

Vince W offers a memento of one for whom revenge was best served hot.

johnnyjet offers a memento of one for whom parting carried a sting.

BT Jones offers a memento of one for whom patience was a hard-earned virtue.

sule offers a memento of one willing to pay the price of freedom.

@DannMcGrew .... Boyhood Treasure Box .... Dan writes us a sweet fantasy of the true actions of love and it's cost.

@Mr Orange .... And Now For Something Completely Different .... Mr Orange writes a story that lives up to its name and reminds us of the real power behind the throne.

@Star-child .... A Tower of Loss .... Star-child turns the old saw "Seeing is believing" right on its ear while pointing out that love is the key to real freedom.

Back