Not deleting message after it is posted

Robert Zwilling

Supporter
Can Monsters Of The Id be disarmed by deprivation?
The message took a while to post, than it stopped showing the visual cue of message being processed, the message posted, but it did not get deleted out of the writing box. I manually deleted half of it so it doesn't appear to be stuck, just not deleting. My internet speed is on the very slow side, so I'm used to it taking time to post. I have closed the browser a few times and the message is still there as if waiting to be sent.

Edit, this one worked fine

The Judge

Truth. Order. Moderation.
Staff member
This happened to me as part of the problems last week, when the "Oops" messages were coming up, and it seemed posts weren't being posted. Even after hitting Refresh and seeing the post in place, the draft remained in the box beneath and had to be manually deleted.

Seems odd it should be happening to a thread which was only started yesterday, though, when the problems were over, unless it's something to do with your processing speed.

-K2-

mƎ kn0w dUm!
Seems odd it should be happening to a thread which was only started yesterday, though, when the problems were over, unless it's something to do with your processing speed.
It has happened for a long time, perhaps always. You know, "it's not a flaw. it's a feature ;)" It's not just this forum, yet 'most' Xenforo forums I visit since the later updates.

K2