Stargate: The Definitive History of the Franchise

I'd love to see a new TV series come about. There were rumbling about a new movie a few years ago but I'd much rather see it on TV (or streaming). Finally, in the last year or so there have been some talk and some rumors to that end.

I really hope they do revive it. Both series were good. I will get round to seeing the original movie at some point.

The bonus of it being revived now...and potential drawback...is we have a lot more technical stuff to make aliens and things look better than they did then. Though the wraiths were very well done.

I really hope they do revive it. Both series were good. I will get round to seeing the original movie at some point.
You're forgetting the third that effectively killed the franchise. Freaking Universe man...

The bonus of it being revived now...and potential drawback...is we have a lot more technical stuff to make aliens and things look better than they did then. Though the wraiths were very well done.
Yea the wraiths were good, and I always had a fondness for the Asgard. Personally I'd like to see a reboot of Farscape (or rather just something done with the Jim Henson company with awesome practical effects).