Help!! I can only remember the cover!!

shebafry1960

There is a series by an American author and all I can remember is the covers. They have pictures of a man with long white hair. It is a fantasy series and I beleive it is about brothers.

Hi,

Can't believe I'm suggesting this but - Samual - by me!!! Has a half elf with long white hair and a flaming sword on the cover, and is in big part about his conflict with his brother. It's not a series though.

Cheers, Greg (Curtis)

Hi,

He definitely had long white hair being an albino, but I can't remember a brother. Also Moorcock was proudly English. On the other hand there were quite a few books in the series, even before you get to the rest of the champion eternal series.

Cheers, Greg

Can't believe I'm suggesting this but - Samual - by me!!!
Cheers, Greg (Curtis)

Hey, it does match!

Screenshot_20191216-062949.jpg

Hi,

He definitely had long white hair being an albino, but I can't remember a brother. Also Moorcock was proudly English. On the other hand there were quite a few books in the series, even before you get to the rest of the champion eternal series.

Cheers, Greg
True about Moorcock being English, but he's lived in the States for a good long time now. In Texas, if I'm not mistaken...

Don't some of the Dragonlance series feature male twins, one of whom has long white hair?

I'm inclined to think this is Elric by Michael Moorcock.
Who was born in England-however now seems to reside alternately in somewhere in Texas and in Paris.
His character does not seem to have a brother; rather a cousin and a close friend who is paternal to that cousin I think.

There is a series by an American author and all I can remember is the covers. They have pictures of a man with long white hair. It is a fantasy series and I beleive it is about brothers.

Sounds a bit like Dragon Lance .

Don't some of the Dragonlance series feature male twins, one of whom has long white hair?

I agree the Dragonlance Legends trilogy seems plausible. Some of the covers had Raistlin on them with his white hair:

1576613834607.png
1576613911891.png