Discussion Thread December 2019 75 Word Writing Challenge.

As you can see from Victoria’s review, I’m in.

I’ve known what the story was going to be for a few days but couldn’t get it right. And nowhere near 75 words. Anyway, Mrs Mosaix and I have just been out for a walk in the cold. Mrs Mosaix said something that triggered a slightly different approach and it all fell into place.

As you can see from Victoria’s review, I’m in.

I’ve known what the story was going to be for a few days but couldn’t get it right. And nowhere near 75 words. Anyway, Mrs Mosaix and I have just been out for a walk in the cold. Mrs Mosaix said something that triggered a slightly different approach and it all fell into place.
Mrs Luiglin often does the same to me... then the house chore falls into place :p

Well, I see that helping watch five of my grandkids from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon got me well behind here. Oh yeah, and then picking up the basement for a "bit" this morning.

@Calliopenjo .... Gift Without A Price .... Calli has sorted out the most important gift and the attitude with which it should be given.

@Hugh .... Tuesday .... Hugh tells a clever poem about a gift and its acceptance which hints at something deeper, it does, it does; that I can't quite get my finger on; I can't, I can't.

@LittleStar .... The Only Rule .... LittleStar brought a tear to my eye as she told the tale of Santa breaking the rules to give a gift no one counted on, but was much needed.

@DannMcGrew .... The Most Wise .... Dann adds a bit, and a great little bit it is, to one of the greatest short stories of all time.

@mosaix .... Secret Santa .... Mosaix gives us a story of Santa playing Cupid; or is it? Maybe time was traversed?

High quality stories so far this month. It will not be a gift to have to choose only one to vote for!

@Hugh .... Tuesday .... Hugh tells a clever poem about a gift and its acceptance which hints at something deeper, it does, it does; that I can't quite get my finger on; I can't, I can't.
You did, you did!

I'm glad to have written a story this month, having missed the last two owing mainly to my own poor time management and (poor) D.I.Y efforts. Its always the fault of D.I.Y!

Some good entries thus far :) @Luiglin oh no there isn't! Oh yes there is!

@elvet .... They Who Giveth.......... .... The Vet combines science fiction, religion, and evolution into a gift beyond compare.

@J.C. Scoberg .... Another bouquet .... JC tells us of the passage of time and the strength of memory with a surprising conclusion.

For those of you who have finished all their Christmas shopping, wrapping and decorating the tree the 100 anon challenge is still open.

@nixie .... On a Cold, Wet Day, .... Nixie tells us a sweet story about a gift beyond value and a joy beyond comprehension.

@Clockworkbot .... What you get for someone who has everything .... C. Bot tells us a humorous tale about a way of giving that all of us have contemplated.

@Perpetual Man .... Too Close to the Present .... Perp writes a tale of a gift tied to utter hopelessness, a kind of reverse Christmas story.

@chrispenycate .... "Gifted!" .... Chris writes us a story which ties together the natural and supernatural character of birth.

Back