Breaking News: Aliens smell like farts

DannMcGrew

Back of the bar, in a solo game
It’s a question that almost never gets mentioned when discussing the possibility of extraterrestrials. There’s plenty of debate about what aliens might look like, whether they’re intelligent or have cool spaceships or are intent on destroying us. But nobody asks, what do aliens actually smell like?

Decades ago I read a book which did talk about the aliens smelling. The line as I remember it was "The (fill in alien name I've forgotten) had a unique order. It was not exactly bad; any room full of sweaty humans smells worse. But I know if I ever smell it again, I'm going to shoot first and ask questions later."

An adopted alien!
You'd think you would have noticed that a bit sooner, if you stick out like, say, a giraffe.
funny-penguins-cartoon.jpg

An adopted alien!
You'd think you would have noticed that a bit sooner, if you stick out like, say, a giraffe.
View attachment 58225.
Funny you should mention that. I recall once a work collegue had been out collecting samples and complained of being harrassed by something he called Giraffe Sheep. It took us a while to work out he meant Alpacas. It made us laugh but I think it's a pretty good description:)

I recall once a work collegue had been out collecting samples and complained of being harrassed by something he called Giraffe Sheep.
Is this the sort of behaviour that could cause a llama...?

(Asking for a friend who knows nothing about genetics... but has watched a lot of Star Trek....)

Strange things happen around here all of the time.