The Letter Hex (Six Flash Fictions, Taking The Epistle)

Biskit

Cat whisperer
Supporter
Sitting in the sun (between the rain storms)
Six letters...
Paul Moore, master of magic and avoiding the apocalypse, has a life away from saving the world in Barrowhurst-under-Helltide, a life plagued with various tedious issues. His letters shed an insight into the everyday life of a master of the dark arts, from dealing with unhappy customers over a magical nose-job to advising local politicians on voting rights for demons.

“Dear Mayor Cornflower,
Our phone conversation got cut short... I thought I heard a scream of pain before the line went dead...”

This is a collection of six flash fictions I have published as a free collection on Smashwords The Letter Hex - Six Flash Fictions, Taking The Epistle, an Ebook by Mark Huntley-James, based on the main character from my three urban fantasies.

This is my first venture into Smashwords, partly to see how I get on, and partly to see if I can dip into a different audience.

Putting it on Amazon is tricky. I've done these as a freebie, which turns out to be amazingly difficult to do on Amazon. In theory, I can repeatedly tell amazon that this is available free elsewhere so they need to make it free, but all the accounts of doing this I've read suggest that it's an ongoing slog. In theory, since this is done through Smashwords with an ISBN, it ought to be available through amazon, but I've no idea whether they will actually pick up a free item.

If anyone can point me to an easy way of doing it, I'd love to know.