November / December 100 Word Anonymous Challenge Discussion Thread

Parson

This world is not my home
Supporter
Don't ask me. I avoid reality T.V. like it's the Bubonic Plague! In my opinion the greatest oxymoron of our age is "Reality T.V." if there are television cameras rolling there is no reality.

elvet

Easily amused
Supporter
I have decided to try my hand at mini reviews.
All entries will be commented on, though I may not be able to do so the same day they are posted.

Songs of Experience highlights the seductive nature of sinuous dance form.

Last edited:

mosaix

Shropshire, U.K.
Supporter
I have decided to try my hand at mini reviews.
All entries will be commented on, though I may not be able to do so the same day they are posted.

Songs of Experience highlights the seductive nature of sinuous dance form.
Reviews and hosting. (y) (y)

Elckerlyc

Achieved Score: "None Correct"
It is, though I confess having Googled it first when this genre was announced to be certain I had the right picture in mind.

MikeAnderson

Emperor Xenu's Life Coach
Apologies for not logging in for awhile. I have been literally working 12 hours days, almost every day, for over a month. I told my boss the other day if I don't get some time off, I walk.

Not sure if I'm going to compete in this cycle's contest; I need some time to relax and refuel. I've missed way too much.

elvet

Easily amused
Supporter
Apologies for not logging in for awhile. I have been literally working 12 hours days, almost every day, for over a month. I told my boss the other day if I don't get some time off, I walk.
Sorry to hear that. Sometimes you need to make yourself the priority.
Not sure if I'm going to compete in this cycle's contest; I need some time to relax and refuel. I've missed way too much.
You never know, maybe the muse will strike when you are resting up. :sleep::unsure:

We are on to our 5th entry now.
A Reluctant Alliance Mistaken identities make for an impromptu dance.

mosaix

Shropshire, U.K.
Supporter

Welcome back, Mike.