Sir Edric and the Corpse Lord - out 22 October, pre-order now

thaddeus6th

Supporter
That's right, kids. Two books out in the same year. Tremble at my awe-inspiring productivity (and then go pre-order my new book)!

Sir Edric and the Corpse Lord is the latest cheery volume in the eponymous knight's biography. Partly to do his duty to his king, and mostly to stop himself getting murdered by a jealous husband, our gallant hero heads south to investigate the strange doings around Lake Longsoul. Aided by his trusty manservant Dog and annoyed by the squabbling mages Drusilla and Cecil, Sir Edric soon discovers he may have been safer staying at home. With a murderous elven prince intent on torturing him to death and an ancient lord of doom commanding an army of walking corpses, our hero will need all his cunning to survive...

Tried something a bit different with pricing this time. $0.99 (pre-order period) on Amazon, but on Smashwords it's set your own price (so it can be free, if you like). I plan on keeping it that way for Smashwords even when the Amazon price goes up, might help get more readers for the series.

Sir Edric and the Corpse Lord, an Ebook by Thaddeus White

Sir Edric and the Corpse Lord (Hero of Hornska Book 4) eBook: Thaddeus White: Amazon.co.uk: Kindle Store

Got to give thanks to fellow Chronners Jo Zebedee, LittleStar, and Prizzley for help with beta-reading once again (and to Autumn Sky, found through Toby Frost, also of this parish, for the cover).

Paperback should follow, currently working through the formatting (might be delayed a bit because I need to get a new computer fairly soon). If you enjoy it, there are a number of other entries in the series. I especially recommend Sir Edric's Kingdom. It's a story about what happens when a totally unsuitable man becomes ruler of a kingdom. *raises an eyebrow*

Anyway, go buy Sir Edric and the Corpse Lord. In this dark times, you need the joy of laughter. And I need money. So it's win-win, really.

*nudge bump*

Out today, kids. Ideal to help cheer you up if you're tired of the horror story that is the news :)