Things I don't get about the Chrons

tegeus-Cromis

a better poet than swordsman
I totally don't get what's going on in the "Cracked Pot" thread. Can someone explain it to me? Please?

Anything you don't get?

Karn's Return

P-A-R-A-K-E-E-T. Penguin!
It's a general sort of thread. There's roleplaying, chilling back, all sorts of things with it. Heck, back in my early days here on Chrons with my first account, there used to be events like kitchen battles. It's the Tea Room, pretty much, relax and chat about anything.

tegeus-Cromis

a better poet than swordsman
It's a general sort of thread. There's roleplaying, chilling back, all sorts of things with it. Heck, back in my early days here on Chrons with my first account, there used to be events like kitchen battles. It's the Tea Room, pretty much, relax and chat about anything.
That may be true (I just got the role-playing part), but even so, I wouldn't know how to even begin to formulate a post on that thread. I guess I don't really get the rules...

Karn's Return

Well, the only rules to it are the ones to follow through the rest of the forums. Otherwise, imagination goes wild. Like with three thousand pounds of C-4 that one day... :eek:

nixie

pixie druid
Staff member
Supporter
No, this is latest incarnation, as the majority of us who hang out there are slightly cracked we decided to call the establishment by an apt name.

There are no rules as such just remember the pixie is always right, coffee is banned, never wear leather, oh and the room is conscious.

Ursa major

Bearly Believable
Staff member
Supporter
If you're lucky, the the only snaps of which you'll be aware will be the sound of Wally's jaws snapping.

If you're unlucky, you'll be aware of more than the sounds.... :eek:

Karn's Return

Now, now, nothing is dangerous about the Cracked Pot.

I did just freshly tar the floor, but, come on by for a spot of tea sometime. :)

dannymcg

You have stolen my dreams and my childhood
My, Karn, what a short memory you have. Wally, Freda, shoggoths, Newts, Tabby, Monty, Lenny’s Sofa...:whistle:
And since those bygone days there is (sometimes) the poisonous caterpillar known as BadCath the Grockle.

However it has been known to abscond and hide out in old threads for many weeks at a time

Karn's Return

Shh! This isn't encouraging to newcomers to the Pot! :eek:

I suppose there's also the fact that I've planted a massive sequoia right in the middle of the room, too... :eek: But it's only about four hundred feet tall and barely sixty feet in diameter.

Starbeast

Benevolent Galaxy Being
@tegeus-Cromis Great question,.....................................What's The Cracked Pot about?

Well. I wasn't sure the first time I entered. So I made up a one-on-one gunslinger battle with an orc. It didn't end well for the orc. I exited like Han Solo from the Mos Eisley Cantina.

Later on, I got to know the folk there. I even brought a talking horse friend, named Tonto along (as a comedy relief). Freda the giant spider, sometimes casts a web cocoon on my horse buddy, then tickles him. The image of that in my mind makes me chuckle.

In-other-words, you can enter, THE CRACKED POT, as a character, or as yourself if you want.

I sometimes read a few pages back on the thread, in case I need to catch-up on what's going on. I recently returned to that unpredictable establishment of mirth & mayhem....and mirth.

MikeAnderson

Emperor Xenu's Life Coach
No, this is latest incarnation, as the majority of us who hang out there are slightly cracked we decided to call the establishment by an apt name.

There are no rules as such just remember the pixie is always right, coffee is banned, never wear leather, oh and the room is conscious.
The Republic of Mike-tonia will no longer tolerate blatant discrimination against java. Tea drinking infidels such as yourself shall be dealt with in a harsh manner, so I'ma send this dude over to your corner to "have a talk!"

gb8ehbqpjqkkqiwxqyfa.jpeg

See what hating on Joe gets you, Nixie?! Now you got him angry, and he's a total jerk. He doesn't just kill you and reanimate you as a corpse slave; he totally messes with your life. Screwing up your credit rating, dumping antifreeze on your lawn, hacks into your social media accounts and goes on your friend's pages just to tell them in your name their newborn babies are ugly and have learning disabilities. :p

He's petty as Hell. The only reason I tolerate him is because he's my girlfriend's brother and he's pretty good about returning tools he borrows from me.