Killjoys 5.09 Terraformance Anxiety

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
I lost track of how many times the exchanges in this episode made me laugh. Johnny and Fancy were especially memorable as they executed the plan to mislead Khlyen and the Lady.

Johnny: The line is in the water, and the hook is in the sinker.
Fancy: That’s not how fishing works.
Johnny (a bit later): We lost the bobber, but we still have the oar.
Fancy: Have you ever fished a day in your life?

Khlyen continues to be a mysterious shade of gray. I really can't guess his top priority, outside of protecting his daughters.

When Killjoys end this year will there be any real Sci-fi left of the SyFy channel. They're rerunning Battlestar Galactica but that's 15 years old (which is hard for me to believe in itself).

When Killjoys end this year will there be any real Sci-fi left of the SyFy channel. They're rerunning Battlestar Galactica but that's 15 years old (which is hard for me to believe in itself).
Killjoys is currently the only Syfy show I watch. From the trailers I've seen while watching Killjoys, I get the impression that the channel is moving more into horror.

So, is Killjoys stopping because the story has ended, or because of dwindling viewers?

Thanks Anthoney. That' good news. Any SF series that can wrap up its story arc can only be considered a success, right?

I am hoping that SyFy return and finish off Dark Matter.