My new adventure in cyberspace!

Possibly....
But mostly I was thinking it must be at least 5 years since I ate my last pizza.

Really?! I doubt that there are many 5 day periods when pizza does not appear on our table.

Really?! I doubt that there are many 5 day periods when pizza does not appear on our table.
My turn to say Really?!
It isn't that I dislike pizza. It just doesn't satisfy me as dinner. I see it more as a snack (provided it doesn't have the size of a cartwheel.)

My turn to say Really?!
It isn't that I dislike pizza. It just doesn't satisfy me as dinner. I see it more as a snack (provided it doesn't have the size of a cartwheel.)

The calories in even a pizza slice puts its clearly into the meal category for me. (We normally have a 14 in./36 cm diameter pizza) Not that I usually can limit myself to a slice. Three or four is more my usual helping. It is one of the few things that my wife and/or I will say that we are hungry for regularly.

Well, I live alone and have to cook for myself. So, getting a pizza ordered by cyberspace - as @dannymcg g has just learned (us) to do - ought perhaps for me to be a tempting way out of cluttering the kitchen. But Chinese cyber-takeaway always wins.

I ordered from Pizza Hut tonight. A medium 5-topping pizza I had coming free, the sticks and 2-liter deal and a brownie.

Instead of the bread sticks, they sent a large meat lover's pizza.

I didn't complain...

I'm gonna try my hand at posting a link now, just because this video is actually remarkably relevant to the whole ordering-pizza-over-the-internet idea (despite its misleading title). It starts out with a thought experiment about two armies, but goes on to explain (yes, relevantly) a bit about how the whole online pizza ordering system works--and how it once failed.

*deep breath* Here we go.

I simply have to echo Danno (on the new Five-O ), well paraphrase, chicken, ham, corn and pineapple have no place on a pizza!
Oh. You're gonna "love" this:
Start with Naan flat bread. Add a thin layer of plum sauce (sweet and sour in a pinch). A light sprinkling of Gouda cheese, very spicy (well, face melting hot, actually, the hotter, the better) chicken, pineapple, kiwi, mango, papaya, shallots (sweet onions in a pinch), sweet peppers and more Gouda cheese.

Bake at 350 until the cheese is melted and the edges are starting to brown.

Best! Pizza! EVER!

:D

Start with Naan flat bread. Add a thin layer of plum sauce (sweet and sour in a pinch). A light sprinkling of Gouda cheese, very spicy (well, face melting hot, actually, the hotter, the better) chicken, pineapple, kiwi, mango, papaya, shallots (sweet onions in a pinch), sweet peppers and more Gouda cheese.

Best! Pizza! EVER!

iu

Best! Pizza! EVER!

Interesting, but ...... I'd only try more than a bite if it's better than it sounds.

When I were moving in England "oop North" l in Yorkshire of coursez you wouldn't catch me living in the soft Jessie land known as Southern England!! As a Welshman I felt more kinship with Yorkshire folk than Southerners (I bow to no man except.... The King in the North)

Anyway, after a couple years in the Capital of the north, the City of Leeds, a wonderful place (pfffft to Manchester claims to be the northern capital, its practically in the south!!)
My now ex, the beautiful gothic/punk princess not to mention fair bit younger(!!!smug & boast mode activated given how ugly I be) Leeds Lass who was my paramour, partner, lover, alibi and fiance decided we should move to Doncasterx to be nearer her mam.

So we moved to a village called Stainforth, a place home to the a Hatfield Main a major coal pit in its time, 10 miles. North of Donny.

Whilst there a local entrepreneur opened a new kind of takeaway - or a new way to destroy one's arteries and die quicker!,

It did the usual, pizzas, burgers and so on as well as specialties . The difference?, everything and I mean everything was. Covered, nay drenched in BBQ sauce!!!!

Nothing to do with pizza (btw I've moved on with my online ordering and we tried, and succeeded, with a Chinese last weekend!) but I remember taking their fire fighting team on in a inter-pit competion in the late 1970's
So we moved to a village called Stainforth, a place home to the a Hatfield Main a major coal pit in its time, 10 miles. North of Donny
IIRC we carried out a set number of challenges on a sports field and beat them by a good margin.....
wow! I was so fit and athletic back then, I don't think I could walk the events nowadays