My new adventure in cyberspace!

Yeah, no doubt he does. But it was a 16" chicken and sweetcorn with extra cheese

Chicken and sweetcorn? :oops: Chicken and sweetcorn? :unsure: Chicken and sweetcorn? o_O

Well, excuse me, it's my mistake. I thought you were from Earth, meaning, unhealthy items on pizza. Clearly, being an alien with your unique tastes in pizza (is it still round or a pentagon?), YOU are untouchable by the man.

K2 ;)

@dannymcg I live in IOWA and we don't have pizza with sweet corn on it here! Sigh! but we do have pineapple and Canadian Bacon which the local pizza place calls "Sweet Swine." ...... Appealing right?

Chicken?!! One of favorite pizzas is barbeque chicken. It's saucy, tangy, and cheesy all at once. How can that not be a good thing?

Well, I love calves liver, escargot and whiskey. Hearty, savory and MmmMmm yum! But, I bet they'd be a bad combination on a pizza crust.

Why we invented blenders ;)

K2

Oddly enough, I saw a Youtube video recently where the presenter had a huge new blender and the first thing she blended in it was a frozen pizza.

(I don't know how to do links, even if I was allowed, but this conversation reminded me of that.)

Oddly enough, I saw a Youtube video recently where the presenter had a huge new blender and the first thing she blended in it was a frozen pizza.

(I don't know how to do links, even if I was allowed, but this conversation reminded me of that.)

Okay, I had to eat only food that was blended for a short time and my experience is that with the exception of shakes, smoothies, and the like, IT IS ALL NASTY!

As to Barbeque chicken pizza.... I will quote a famous commercial: "Try it, you'll like it."

When I was going to school at the University of Florida (a long time ago) Gumby's Pizza (like Gumby and Pokey) was the delivery choice of most students. They were famous for their 20 inch Broccoli and cheese.

IT IS ALL NASTY!
Like many things, it depends on how it's done.

In February, John Scalzi created (and documented the making and eating of) his Valentine Burrito**. I don't think I'm giving away spoilers by saying that it was not a success in terms of its taste and eatability.

Scalzi also goes, each year, on the JoCo Cruise. Soon after that cruise, at Eastercon (where he was a guest of honour), he explained that a (the?) chef on the cruise made a Valentine Burrito for him. According to Scalzi, it tasted really good.

** - A picture of the (unlikely) ingredients:

1568305642348.png

Barbeque Chicken is ok; I prefer pork ribs or beef brisket myself, but not on a pizza! I like them on a plate with sides like corn on the cob (how would you fit that on a pizza?), and cold potato salad, hot pot of beans, and a couple of fried onion rings on top, all like God intended for barbeque to be!

:LOL:

Well, I love calves liver, escargot and whiskey. Hearty, savory and MmmMmm yum! But, I bet they'd be a bad combination on a pizza crust.

Why we invented blenders ;)

K2
Kind of like haggis traditionally served with nips and neats, I would need several neats of the whiskey before delving into calves liver!

Kind of like haggis traditionally served with nips and neats, I would need several neats of the whiskey before delving into calves liver!

Actually I grew up on a farm and when we butcher one of our animals, usually a pig but sometimes a steer, the liver was the first thing eaten. Two reasons: It was available from the butcher first and my mom knew how to make it and every member of my family loved it. I've on rare occasions ordered liver in a restaurant but it has never ever come close to what liver was like when I was a kid. So...... as strange as it may seem; you might indeed like it if you tried it.