Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan_run

Science fiction fantasy
It had been a long trip for Thomas Beranger . he had traveled in his ship across the solar system to get to this remote part of the galaxy.
The war between the perx and be"etix had lasted a day and a half but they wrecked much havoc on this remote planet. Both Species were fighting over territory
It seemed war was something all species knew how to do Berringer thought aloud to himself.

The human astronaut went through the wreckage from the fierce battle. he uncovered destroyed bodies. destroyed weapon s he imagine there was destroyed spirits there he could not see or fathom.it was too much to look at.
Upon Berringer returning to his ship he took some weapons and mineral supplies he felt sick to his stomach what he saw sick I his spirt that these aliens were too much like humans.

I don't understand why this is here.
Are the grammatical problems deliberate?
What do you want us to do with it?
My advice is to go through carefully and edit it to where at least the Grammatical problems no longer distract and then...we can get back to that important question of what is this supposed to be.
A very short story?
The aftermath of a 300 word challenge?
The beginning of a story--short--novel?

And maybe add a little something at the beginning to clue us about what you are asking for.
It had been a long trip for Thomas Beranger . [Remove space before period and capitalize the first word in the next sentence]he had traveled in his ship across the solar system to get to [remove get to]this remote part of the galaxy.[Remove period add comma and add where change capital T to lower case]
The war between the perx and be"etix had lasted a day and a half but they wrecked[wreaked] much havoc on this remote planet. Both Species were fighting over territory
It seemed war was something all species knew how to do Berringer [make up your mind about how to spell this]thought aloud to himself.[He either said it aloud or thought it(probably quietly)]

The human astronaut went through the wreckage from the fierce battle. he uncovered destroyed bodies. destroyed weapon s he imagine there was destroyed spirits there he could not see or fathom.it was too much to look at.[in place of went through try 'searched' and replace from with 'of' replace he uncovered with 'uncovering' remove space between weapon and the s and after weapons include 'and' replace was with 'were' replace there with 'where' place space after period and capitalize next letter]
Upon Berringer returning to his ship he took some weapons and mineral supplies he felt sick to his stomach what he saw sick I his spirt that these aliens were too much like humans.[you probably don't need his name here since he's the only one here this whole sentence is unclear not sure what to do with it other than rewrite it at a quick guess.]
A long trip for Thomas Beranger. His ship took him across the solar system to this remote region of space where the war between perx and be'etix had lasted a day and a half and wreaked havoc upon the planet whose resources and territory they fought over.

It seemed war was something all species knew how to wage, he thought.

The human astronaut searched the wreckage of the fierce battle, uncovering decimated remains of bodies and weapons and he imagined ruined spirits where he could not see. It was too much to look at.

Taking some weapons and mineral supplies, he returned to his ship, sick to his stomach and his spirit as he realized humans and these aliens had far too much in common.

This could be what you mean to say--I can't be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brian G Turner Star Wars (films) 8
Dr.Jackson Stargate Universe Season 2 5
Evilnerfherder Critiques 4