Killjoys 5.07 Cherchez La Bitch

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
cherchezlabitch.jpg

The team goes undercover on a Leithian military base to help find The Lady's true body.

I don't know about that. Every episode has a twist, not easy to anticipate. Johnny needs someone and the warden is an intersting choice, but not for him.
Looks like you may be right. Lucy's back, and the warden is still on her prison ship.
She and Johnny did have another getting-to-know you scene, though. As the series winds to an end, I can still see the warden joining Johnny as the team breaks up.
Johnny, the warden and Lucy 2.0 will be a threesome. Dutch and D'Avin will live happily ever after. :)

You forget the kid. I believe he may be the key to get rid of the Lady, but I have no idea how.

The warden will keep her ship. She may agree to use it in the final battle though. The awesome team will need whatever allies they can get to kill that bitch.

I hope I don't mix the episodes, but the moment when Lucy declared she had a kid with Johnny was hilarious. Oh Lucy ! I wish you were a real person for Johnny !

At the rate Daddy D'avin's and Mama Delle's "kid" is growing, he'll be a middle-aged man by the time the series ends -- ready to rebel, move out of his parents' basement and strike out on his own. No relationship complications for Dutch and D'avin. ;)
The Warden will, of course, turn command of her prison ship over to the inmates to join Johnny and Lucy on their new adventures. I'm confident that the two ladies will soon work out their very different relationships with Johnny and become a cheery threesome. (y)

Confused story lines, but I'm glad they are all back to proactively fighting the Lady once again, rather than reacting to her machinations to reveal the location of adult child.