DISCUSSION THREAD, September 2019 75-Word Writing Challenge

Thank you Victoria and Parson for reviews.

About the "family friendly" is going to be hard to respect that to the letter. Wikipedia definition of this month theme is exactly the oposite:

@scarpelius , I've always taken the intent of "family friendly" on here to mean "keep the profanity and sex out of it"

Pretty sure without that we'd end up with our fair share of erotica posted.

@Culhwch .... Prime Real Estate .... Cul tells us a tale which puts a whole new spin on the idea of "humane."

@Margaret Note Spelling .... NORAD Tracks.... .... Margaret had me calling for the "Hairy Chested Oh No!" bird as she puts a dynamic end to an extremely popular myth.

*** A really, really, good first 75 word story Margaret. :) ****

@SPoots .... Reaching Out .... Poots takes the whole idea of first contact to a creepy level.

@Calliopenjo .... SPAM .... Calli does what was thought impossible: taking Span to a whole other LOWER level.

Thank you Victoria and Parson for reviews.

About the "family friendly" is going to be hard to respect that to the letter. Wikipedia definition of this month theme is exactly the oposite:
Hmm... never associated sexual humor with 'dark' humor. I suppose because I've not seen much of that kind.

@Margaret Note Spelling gotta say, great profile name :D

Thanks! I wasn't sure how many people would really get the name's reference, considering EMNSoL is such a minor character (did she even speak in the book?)--but I've always thought the three middle names made a cool name just all by themselves.

;) Great avatar picture, by the way! Funny thing, but having only seen Sean Astin in Lord of the Rings, until I saw Color of Magic I really hadn't realized that he was technically American. Two-ah!

Well, I loved the unexpected, exceptionally weird last few lines. :)

@dannymcg .... Shall have it’s day .... Danny points out that sometimes old proverbs are true in a very ironic way.

@Pedro Del Mar .... Close Encounters of a Predatory Kind .... Pedro writes us a tale of how the lack of ability to communicate easily leads to the worst kind of conclusions with disastrous consequences.

**** I was amazed that I, who only watch 2 or 3 movies a year, actually got this story ****

Back