(Found) Short SF love stories compilation book

It should be easy enough to identify the anthology given we now know four of the stories, but I cannot find a record of it in either of the databases I use:

I read two of the stories in Judith Merril's annuals (5th and 7th), and the other in Sloane's "Stories for Tomorrow"
Yes, I couldn't find it either. That's why I asked if it might have been in a language other than English.

Was it an anthology specifically dedicated to SF love stories? (Which I think would be a pretty cool idea.) Or a much larger book which just happened to contain these five?

I've done some digging also - there is not one anthology that collects these stories. Perhaps the OP's memory has conflated a heap of books? The Bradbury doesn't seem to have ever been published outside of The Martian Chronicles, and while the others exist in some anthologies, not together.

I've done some digging also - there is not one anthology that collects these stories. Perhaps the OP's memory has conflated a heap of books? The Bradbury doesn't seem to have ever been published outside of The Martian Chronicles, and while the others exist in some anthologies, not together.
I have to say this is possible, 35ish years was long time ago. I must have been much more of a romantic then i knew - to have remembeted these from all of the very many 2nd hand sci fi books & anthologies i devoured at that time. Soon after (1990) I got a mortgage, husband, kids etc & didn't have the time. In between i found McCaffrey, Eddings, Feist & other fantasey. I'm going back to rediscover sci fi now & this forum has so many good suggestions

How do i mark this (FOUND FOUND FOUND FOUND) ?
You can't, I can, now done!

Good to see you've found the stories, even if not in one place. I do hope that now you're back into reading SF among the fantasy you'll stay with us and join in conversations -- or start them! -- in other threads.

No 1 could almost be a ss by Ed Emshwiller ( I think) called Katy 8 ( or something along those lines. )

Someone with a proper computer would need to check. Beyond the capabilities of my antique iPhone and my sf mag collection is not at hand.
Found the story I was thinking of: Miss Katy Three by Robert F Young. Fantastic Universe Nov 1954. Close but prob not the story the OP was thinking of.

Back