Star Trek Discovery: Season 3

I saw yesterday the first ones on TV.
Is that the one introducing the new character? Michael is falling in the Angel gear, he is being chased by a larger ship.

I know nothing about him, but I'm speculating he will be something like Neelix; a local who can be their guide and mentor in a strange new world.

I'm seeing it tonight, so I'll give all the spoilers away tomorrow. Kidding. :rolleyes:

I watch ST Discovery.

But I have to suspend any knowledge of all the other ST series and look at it as though it's a completely new world build, but it's hard not to throw things at the screen sometimes. Often it gets too much and I leave the room screeming things Mrs Tein would rather not hear.

From what I'm hearing from the previous posts above this sounds like Janeway/Voyager mark II.

Browsing through Netflix I found Discovery and it stated new episodes Friday.
I hope so, but it is in "my list" and still only shows two seasons, nor does it appear in either "new arrivals" or "top picks for you". Maybe it's different if I look on the TV rather than my laptop.

I get SFX Magazine and they had a spread of a few pages on it. The reporters had seen it back in January but weren't allowed to divulge anything. It told you absolutely nothing at all. Much more secrecy than any other show I know of. Normally, the scripts would have been sold and posted online by now.
From what I'm hearing from the previous posts above this sounds like Janeway/Voyager mark II.
It sounded like that to me too. There are only so many stories that can be told really. What SFX Magazine did say that we will see familiar things/species in a different light; friends now may not be friends any longer. I've no idea what that means, but it sounds a little different to Voyager. I always saw Voyager as "eventually meeting the Borg" which took ever so long to take place and was then a complete let down when it happened.

I hope so, but it is in "my list" and still only shows two seasons, nor does it appear in either "new arrivals" or "top picks for you". Maybe it's different if I look on the TV rather than my laptop.

I had an email saying new episodes on Friday.

Is that the one introducing the new character? Michael is falling in the Angel gear, he is being chased by a larger ship.

I know nothing about him, but I'm speculating he will be something like Neelix; a local who can be their guide and mentor in a strange new world.

No. They just show Michael.

Me too. And I watched it twice, the first one in English and the next hour in French. Our channels offer the series in French faster than any other series. :D

I felt a bit lost through the episode with so much technologies changes, just like Michael. I do understand now why they didn't want to spoil in advance anything.

Me too. And I watched it twice, the first one in English and the next hour in French. Our channels offer the series in French faster than any other series. :D

I felt a bit lost through the episode with so much technologies changes, just like Michael. I do understand now why they didn't want to spoil in advance anything.
The tech was one of the really cool elements, as well as the action.

Sorry, that came over as harsh. It wasn't meant as any criticism of these posts.
Yea I'm not really into episode analysis. I just like to enjoy the show
That's no problem, but it isn't just analysis. Sometimes I don't understand what happens and need explanation, or miss important details. Also, you might just want to say something like, "That was a fantastic use of the oscillation overthruster," but by doing just that would be a spoiler itself. :giggle:

Back