Distaff Science Fiction Anthology Out Now!

MY REVIEW OF DISTAFF WON'T BE POSTED ON AMAZON BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD $50 IN PURCHASES IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS!!

SERIOUSLY!?

First they change it to you have to have bought the book on Amazon, and now they're using it as a HOSTAGE to attempt to force you to buy on Amazon!?

THIS is an absolute outrage! THIS is pure, spiteful greed!

I don't make most of my purchases on Amazon because I have a limited income, and there are several places I can get what I need cheaper! And frankly, now, I'll be more sure to AVOID buying things on Amazon!!

AMAZON CAN GO TO HELL!!

MY REVIEW OF DISTAFF WON'T BE POSTED ON AMAZON BECAUSE I HAVEN'T HAD $50 IN PURCHASES IN THE PAST 12 MONTHS!!

SERIOUSLY!?

First they change it to you have to have bought the book on Amazon, and now they're using it as a HOSTAGE to attempt to force you to buy on Amazon!?

I don't make most of my purchases on Amazon because I have a limited income, and there are several places I can get what I need cheaper! And frankly, now, I'll be more sure to AVOID buying things on Amazon!!

AMAZON CAN GO TO HELL!!

They change the goalposts all the time :(

Would you be able to pop it on goodreads and then we can share it from there?

Is this what you might be thinking of M. Robert Gibson? :) ;)

Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 18.52.44.png

Meanwhile, in the UK...

Product details

Meanwhile, in the UK...

Product details

Nice! We’ve had a great run :)

The ranking I keep posting is for the paperback on the amazon.co.uk site. It appears to be different for each amazon site :(

Currently we are still rising at
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 58,681 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Whereas the .com site has it at
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,611,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

The ranking I keep posting is for the paperback on the amazon.co.uk site. It appears to be different for each amazon site :(

Currently we are still rising at
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 58,681 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Whereas the .com site has it at
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,611,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Yeah they’re different sales markets. We’re doing more sales in the U.K. :)

Yeah they’re different sales markets. We’re doing more sales in the U.K. :)
You would expect more interest in the UK because so many of the authors are from the UK...

I'm only sorry that other english speaking markets, e.g. America, Australia, Canada, will miss out because of the limited advertising opportunities - there's some super stories in there.

DISTAFF is on my device and ready to read!

SERIOUSLY!?

AMAZON CAN GO TO HELL!!
Surely that's some sort of discrimination? Goodreads is owned by Amazon too. :cautious:

I'm hearing rumours about good-to-excellent things happening to those involved in the anthology as a direct result of Distaff being published. I would like to put an article together for the Distaffanthology website about this, but only if the people concerned are willing for this information to be published.

If you do, please let me know either here or PM me.