Killjoys 5.04 Ship Outta Luck

REBerg

Registered Alien
Supporter
I was overjoyed to know that Lucy has survived, at least in some form. I wonder if she is suffering from some sort of digital amnesia and will eventually regain memories of her relationship with Johnny. If not, she can develop a new relationship with "Shawn." :D
The interviews the team members had with the max prison warden were hilarious. The warden is an unexpectedly strong new character. I was as impressed with her ability to be one step ahead of her new inmates as she was with how far they had gotten in their escape attempt.
The destruction of the Lady's black root ships which had been hallucinogenically seeding the Westerly skies must have put time back on the 25-day terraforming countdown clock. More citizens are going to return to reality if they can avoid those showers.

Hmm. Forty-three views and zero replies to this episode.
It doesn't seem like there's enough residual interest here in this series to merit posting additional threads. Perhaps pulling the plug was justified.

Hi REBerg, I have been reading, but as I haven't caught up yet and seen any of these episodes

Of course, Johnny had a back-up for Lucy. I'm still under the spell of the last night episode, so is difficult to go back and talk about previous one.

Don't pull the plug yet, REBerg ! Wait until you watch the last night episode !

Last edited:
Of course, Johnny had a back-up for Lucy. I'm still under the spell of the last night episode, so is difficult to go back and talk about previous one.

Don't pull the plug yet, REBerg ! Wait until you watch the last night episode !
I'm not pulling the plug. Syfy did that.
What in the last episode put you under a spell?

Well, I cannot say everthing without spoiling it for you, but all I can tell you is that
Kheylen found a way to boycote the Lady while still her prisoner and Aneela is back !
:sneaky: