• Published a book you want to tell us about? Uploaded a YouTube video you want to share?

Normally you'll need 100 posts to self-promote, but with an upgraded membership you can do so with your first post.

Find out more here: Become a Supporting Member

Into the Second World, An Altearth Tale

sknox

Member and remember
My new novel is available on Amazon. It's an old-school adventure tale, involving plenty of magic with a side of science.
Paperback
1563720266034.png

Into the Second World: An Altearth Tale: Ellis L. Knox: 9781079288506: Amazon.com: Books
Ebook
Amazon.com: Into the Second World: An Altearth Tale eBook: Ellis L. Knox: Kindle Store

When Gabrielle Lauten sets out to cover the search for a missing explorer, it’s her big chance to be taken seriously as a journalist. What she finds will test her courage, her strength, and her faith in science.

The Queller Expedition is heading into the deepest caverns of Altearth, led by a crackpot professor and guided by a dwarf who claims to know how to get past the Troll Gates. Traveling along forgotten paths, the expedition discovers a lost civilization of fabulous magics, strange peoples, and fearsome monsters. It’s the story of the century.

But some civilizations don’t want to be found.

Now, Gabrielle and her companions must find a way to get home again, before the Second World kills them all.

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
That's a nice cover. :)

I remember reading and enjoying your previous books, so I hope a few other people have a look at this one. :)