Agents of SHIELD 6.10 LEAP

Jeffbert

:lol: O.k., so this is not a comedy, but:

"Hold it! The next man makes a move, the n------ gets it!" (I hope nobody is offended! :unsure:)
:love: What a disappointment that the possessed guy did not utter that line from Blazing Saddles! It would have been perfect. :ROFLMAO:

Now the team is in real trouble!
I am really in to this show!

People were speculating about Sarge, & I think this episode answers the question.

Yep. Not a 100 % Coulson.

How can someone get rid of an entity like Izel ? Freeze or lock her up ? It was quite disturbing when she switched bodies from one to another in thi episode. Like a real ghost with powers to kill them all.

Nobody has a sense of humor but myself. That was funny. I am surprised that I was the 1st to mention it. :LOL:

I liked Davies.

The body hopping was cool but disturbing.

So Sarge is not Coulson but a corporeal being inhabiting a copy of his body created by the monoliths with fragments of Coulson's memories. Have I got it? My head hurts.

Do they have any means of communicating with Ghost Rider? He may be the only solution to the current problem.

Do they have any means of communicating with Ghost Rider? He may be the only solution to the current problem.

I don't think so. They could go to bother Dr Strange, but I think Ghost Rider could solve the problem as he dealt with the spirits in the past. There are others they could use, but recently they've not asked any from the MCU to help them to solve problems.

The body hopping was cool but disturbing.

I did learn in the my trilogy piece that possession is really difficult thing to deal with it and there is not much you can do, if you don't know how to banish a spirit. Hence Ghostrider, but GhostRider uses his power to punish the malevolent people.

I liked Davies too. Him, and Piper, and Yo-Yo (lest we forget) beginning as distinctly secondary characters and getting a bit more screen time is a nice way of expanding the cast in an organic way and having ready-to-go replacements if main cast characters get killed off or otherwise removed.

Mack's explanation for locking away (briefly, ahem) Yo-Yo and Daisy was smart stuff.

Sarge has more from Couldon than he is ready to admit to himself. I cannot say more without spoiling the next episode.