The Expanse - does the season 3 arc conclude?

Brian G Turner

Fantasist & Futurist
Staff member
Supporter
The season 1 story arc concluded halfway through season 2, and the season 2 story arc concluded halfway through season 2.

Does this mean that the season 3 story arc does not conclude at the end of season 3 either, and that there is a lot left unresolved for a season 4?

I just figure it might be better to wait for that season 4 to be completed before I watch the rest of season 3. :)

Does this mean that the season 3 story arc does not conclude at the end of season 3 either, and that there is a lot left unresolved for a season 4?

Please do watch to the end of season 3 as it concludes a long arc, and at the end, begins a new that AMZ has deal with at season 4. There aren't many things that are left in the air.

Are you going to let the kids watch it?

We did watch the first few episodes together some while back, but while the production values were interesting, the lack of character engagement made it difficult to hold their interest. We may try again at some point in the future, but I know it's definitely not going to appeal to all of them.

Reactions: ctg
We did watch the first few episodes together some while back, but while the production values were interesting, the lack of character engagement made it difficult to hold their interest. We may try again at some point in the future, but I know it's definitely not going to appeal to all of them.
Have to watch season 1 to get all the story points that come to an amazing and astounding and beautiful fruition in season 2, in particular episode 5 season 2..
This show is more like the 50's Heinlein and Asimov I read , in fact this show is best adult space opera I have ever seen on TV... but then I think I have said that before.

More than a few times.
I will say it again, it is the best science fiction I have ever seen on TV. (and I have been watching for more than 60 years!)

Looks great. I've only seen series one and two, so I have some catching up to do.