(Found) Trying to find the name of a short story

Tenwhitestar

Hi, hoping anyone can help. About 25 years ago I borrowed a sci-fi short story collection off of my grandfather and re-read it every year for about 10 years till I moved/lost it. I am trying to find the name/author of the last story in in it.? It was only a single page and 2 paragraphs long and was a description of someone about to flip a switch to time travel and at the mid point they flipped the switch and the next paragraph was the mirror of the first in that the words read the correct way but the order was the exact opposite of the presiding paragraph. I can't remember many other stories from the collection and hope anyone can help.
Thanks

Do you remember what the cover looked like at all?

I can't remember the picture on it exactly, the cover was purple or pink andthe title I'm pretty sure was yellow.
If I had to guess the picture was of a man with a 'Ray gun' and a planet in the background.

I can't remember the picture on it exactly, the cover was purple or pink andthe title I'm pretty sure was yellow.
If I had to guess the picture was of a man with a 'Ray gun' and a planet in the background.

I was going to suggest Google images, maybe you might possibly be able track it that way. I have found a few books that way

By the way welcome to Chons. :) This is the best book website online. Everyone here is really cool and very nice and the lots fun book topics and topic both series and silly , and here on Chrons we take out silliness very seriously. :D

Can't help you myself, but can you give details of any other stories in the anthology? Do you know whether the collection was all by one author, or there were a number of different authors taking part?

Meanwhile, I'll take the thread over to our Book Search section where it might attract a bit more attention from the learned.

I know I've read this, but ages ago. I cannot remember the title or author. But keep checking back - I bet someone here will come up with it, CC

Back