DISCUSSION THREAD, July 2019 75-Word Writing Challenge

@dgackst .... A Ship is a Sacred Place .... In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction D.G. reminds us that art is eternal even if we might wish it wasn't.

@M. Robert Gibson .... The Art Collector .... in the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction M. Rob points out that art like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or in this case the ear.

@Starbeast .... The Littlest Writer .... In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction The Beast gets the prize for the littlest story within a little story.

@David Evil Overlord .... Carving Out A Life After Politics ...
. In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction DEO gives us a look the big rear end of art and politics.

@Tywin .... The Intergalactic Appeal of Stairway to Heaven .... In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction Tywin pays homage to a classic that might never die.

@mosaix .... Leakage .... In the marriage of the arts to Science Fiction Mo writes us a tale which makes my head hurt, and then hurt again, and then hurt again.

@LittleStar .... Relativity .... In the marriage of the arts to Science Fiction L Star reminds us that one does not live by art, alone.

@johnnyjet .... A Gust, a Breath .... In the marriage of the arts to Science Fiction John shows us someone for whom freedom of expression was worth any personal price.

@Shyrka .... The Deftest Brush .... In the marriage of the arts to Science Fiction Shy sees a flaw in the brilliance of the Solar System Creator's work.

I'm finding this talk of inspiration all very amusing.

Got it? No?

...cough...

I'll get my coat.

Starbeast plays with the notion that gentle skills might be of use to the military mind.

You are so spot on. I tip my top hat to you. I haven't read the other tales yet, I'm looking forward to reading them. Stay awesome.

@Starbeast .... The Littlest Writer .... In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction The Beast gets the prize for the littlest story within a little story.

Well put sir, well put. You do see into a story awesomely, a great trait for a reviewer. It took me a while to get back here. I'm here.

@Hugh .... “Through a Canvas Darkly” .... In the marriage of the arts with Science Fiction Hugh points us to a time when art becomes some realistic it can kill you.

@Perpetual Man .... In the Beginning .... In the marriage of the arts with Science Fiction Perp gives us a tale which leaves us wondering if it's the beginning or the end.

@Dr_R_Dizzle .... A night in the Valentina Royale theatre .... In the marriage of the arts with Science Fiction Dr. R brings us the poignant tale of Science both enhancing and distancing the arts.

Crumbs! That's two months in a row Ursa has posted before Her Honour. Pretty sure each time that happens it loosens one of the seals of the Hellmouth beneath the Chrons Lounge. Or, is that just legend and myth?