DISCUSSION THREAD, July 2019 75-Word Writing Challenge

@Cathbad Don't be sad, is not like I am starving, but in my corner of the world, muses are... how to say this... pricey.
I had to treat the last one with Gucci, Channel, original Levi's (this I did not understand it: how come a ripped worker jeans, with cuts all over could cost so much and be presented as fashion?). When I dared to offer a Tiffany it went straight on my head with the acid remarks that Tiffany is for hillbillies. One week I've dreamed only corn and made jokes about manure, so yeah I would not do the same mistake twice.

@J.C. Scoberg .... In Space, No One Can Hear You Sketch .... In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction J.C. reminds us that P.T. Barnum was right, "There's a sucker born every second."

@Victoria Silverwolf .... Son Et Lumière .... In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction Victoria illumines a time when sound and light re-purpose tragedy and create triumph.

@Calliopenjo .... Frustration of the Arts .... In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction Calli points us to the far future so that we can share a very common pain.

@scarpelius .... It ain't just engineering .... In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction Scarpe reintroduces the concept that sometimes a mistake is anything but a mistake.

@Karn's Return .... Celestial Sculpting .... In the marriage of the arts and Science Fiction Karn does an homage to a literal intelligent design theory whose whole purpose was beauty.

I still believe it would have been better fit under fantasy, as certain religious style themes tend to fit that genre more than sci fi, but I suppose it's a sort of nod to Hitchiker's Guide in a way.

It looks like I'm not the only one who sits there for days waiting for Melete or Mneme or Aoide or Thalia or Urania or Melpomene or Polyhymnia or Erato or Calliope or Clio or Euterpe or Terpsichore or Nete or Mese or Hypate to show up, convinced I have been forsaken, thinking I might have to give this month a miss, when BAM! a seed of a thought emerges at 3 o'clock in the morning. Thank heavens for notepads and pencils.

It looks like I'm not the only one who sits there for days waiting for Melete or Mneme or Aoide or Thalia or Urania or Melpomene or Polyhymnia or Erato or Calliope or Clio or Euterpe or Terpsichore or Nete or Mese or Hypate to show up, convinced I have been forsaken, thinking I might have to give this month a miss, when BAM! a seed of a thought emerges at 3 o'clock in the morning. Thank heavens for notepads and pencils.
Spoiler alert!
I had the list bookmarked to be used in playroom "What's the Connection?" next time I was the question setter.
I'll have to think of something else now :cautious: :giggle: