Agents of SHIELD 6:04, Code Yellow

L.L.Lotte

The Anime King
You know, after this episode, I'm starting to wonder if alternative reality Coulson (Sarge) and team are actually bad guys. I don't think they are.

Misguided, yes, but I think they are working with the intention of saving the uh... multiverse? -- in their own special way. Some communication would go a long way to settling their differences with SHIELD. They are hunting those bat creatures which seem to be inter-dimensional travelers that are the actual cause of the destruction of the worlds -- not Sarge's team.

lmao @ Deke... creating a tech business recreating stolen technologies. How did SHIELD not already know what he was up to? And why didn't the undercover SHIELD agent who was assigned to watch over him not already report what he was building?

I know focusing on one story arc each episode means we have to wait longer for the conclusion of cliffhangers but I for one prefer it.

I don't believe Sarge is the bad guy, although some of his crew are twisted, they clean up the universe hoping to stop the bat creatures from destroying everything. They also remove anyone who shouldn't be there. This is probably going to tie the two stories together, the hunter who took Fitz last week did say he shouldn't be there, he is probably part of Sarge's organisation.

Nixie, that would make the chronicoms (or whatever Enoch's group is called) and Not-Coulson allies. They might be linked, though Enoch's said in the past that he'd only interfere to avert an extinction-level event.

Possibly. The chap in whom the bat was found had been living an entirely normal life for years. The weirdness only happened when Not-Coulson turned up and stabbed him.

I thought he'd disappeared, walking out of his home and job. This made me think the bat had only recently taking up residence.

The impression I'm getting is they fly between worlds/dimensions completely obliterating organic matter, Sarge and his team have ways of detecting them, the bats recently discovered earth bringing Sarge and his crew over to destroy the advance party before the swarm arrives.

I am probably completely wrong.:sneaky:

The chap in whom the bat was found had been living an entirely normal life for years.

Well, yes. However, he was reported missing by his family a week before he turns up dead. Which implies that a small bat-like creature forced its way into his mouth a week earlier, turned him into a walking puppet and then took him for a joy-ride.

The weirdness only happened when Not-Coulson turned up and stabbed him.

I think that's a bit of a mis-direction. In the same way that this series has tried to mis-direct the audience since episode 1.

Not-Coulson killed the creature that was already inside him, and then the creature turned out not to be dead when the knife was removed from its body (no, I have no idea how that works). The scientist who Shield are currently working with (who came up with the theory that Not-Coulson infected the dead guy with the bat creature) seemed to me to be completely wrong in coming to that conclusion. In fact, I don't think that any of the said scientist's theories are right. The scientist guy just exists to give the audience narrative mis-direction and to be generally wrong in hindsight. :)

Sarge and his team have ways of detecting them

I think that's what the whole blasting the cannon into the air in the night was at the end of 6.03. It was their way of detecting the level of infestation and where it is. And Sarge's opinion seemed to be: "I've seen better, I've seen worse."

they clean up the universe hoping to stop the bat creatures from destroying everything.

If so, they don't seem to be very good at their job. :) After all, they failed to stop the last world they were on going kaboom. And how many other worlds have they failed to save? We may find out over the course of the series.

Bagpuss, hmm. You could be right :p