Agents of SHIELD - Season 6

Alexa

traveller space dreamer
I started this thread to give us the opportunity to talk about the entire S.6 before S.7 kicks in. For those who don't know, the filming for S.7 started in February and we are supposed to watch the first episodes this year. No date confirmed yet.

I really don't know what to think about S.6. The Shield has a new management with Mack, but this choice was predictable. Mack has already acted as a Director in the absence of Coulson. The Shield has new agents and this can be a good think, if we will have the chance to learn more about them.
The search for Fitz moves the action in the entire universe and we finally meet other aliens. Is this a good or a bad choice ? Maybe after the blue guys from S.5, this was predictable, too.

So what do you think about this season ?

For those who didn't have the chance to watch any episode yet, here you have the trailer.

I've mostly enjoyed this season so far. They have went a little heavy on the silly humor for my taste but not so much that it would deter me.

I'm curious how they will justify the presence of the twin Coulson. Did Fury create his copy by mistake when he saved Coulson's life on Earth ?

I was not impressed with the first episodes, except for the portals, but my curiosity was really picked with the action in ep.4.

Could twin Coulson be more than a thief and try to clean up the galaxy of some kind of parasites and/or anomalies? Deke Shaw is not a parasite, but he lives outside his time frame, so I suppose he qualifies for an anomaly.

I liked Keller and the new romance between him and Yo-Yo. I don't understand why he had to die so early.

I'm curious how they will justify the presence of the twin Coulson. Did Fury create his copy by mistake when he saved Coulson's life on Earth ?

I was not impressed with the first episodes, except for the portals, but my curiosity was really picked with the action in ep.4.

Could twin Coulson be more than a thief and try to clean up the galaxy of some kind of parasites and/or anomalies? Deke Shaw is not a parasite, but he lives outside his time frame, so I suppose he qualifies for an anomaly.

I liked Keller and the new romance between him and Yo-Yo. I don't understand why he had to die so early.

I think their sensors are just confused by Zeke. Coulson2 and his crew seem to be scanning for extra-dimensional beings (the bats). Since Zeke is from a different timeline (his timeline is no longer going to happen) that makes him out of place. Once they figure out he's not a bat puppet, I bet they leave him alone.

I hope so. I kinda like Zeke's character now. I didn't like him so much in previous season, but he was funny in ep.4.

The bats are scary, so I don't mind seeing them killed.